What does Mental Wellness mean to me?
In Topic 1.1, you watched a video that introduced the HAERT Program and Mental Wellness skills that you can learn.
Use the prompts below to help you think about what positive impact the HAERT program can have on your own wellbeing.
A Note about Reflections:
Reflections are designed to help you think about how to apply the HAERT Mental Wellness skills to your own life right now.
You can write your Reflections:
- In a private journal
- On loose sheets of paper collected in a binder or folder
- On sticky notes put up around your room as reminders of when and how to use skills
Do them to get the most out of the HAERT Program.
- If I improve my Mental Wellness, how would it change the way I feel or what I am able to do?
- What impact could it have on my life?
- How can it help me to learn Mental Wellness skills now, rather than waiting until I get older and experience more challenges?